Neteller is one of the most popular e-wallets that allows customers to transfer money digitally to and from online casinos. It provides a list of advantages for gamblers, including simple deposits, fast withdrawals, availability, and robust security. As a global name in the digital wallet market, Neteller can handle currencies from numerous countries.In this guide, our casino payment experts will cover all you need to know about this world-class payment method, how to find the best Neteller casino online, and how to use the platform to make deposits and withdrawals.
Neteller is one of the longest-standing e-wallet solutions, having been founded back in 1999. Over the first five years of operation, the company was based in Canada. That changed in 2004 when Neteller relocated to the Isle of Man, positioning itself perfectly for global finance and the online casino community. As well as becoming a payment method for Neteller slots, the platform is also a favourite for e-transfers, shopping, and more.Now operating under the Paysafe umbrella, Neteller is a part of one of the biggest online-payment platforms in Europe and beyond. Online casinos have embraced Neteller, and most UK leading online casinos offer Neteller to their players as a preferred payment method. Simple to use and secure, it's easy to see why customers continue to use Neteller slot sites.
Alternative Payment Methods to Neteller
One of the best things about online casinos is that they provide gamblers with many safe and easy-to-use payment methods. If you are looking for a direct alternative to Neteller, here are a few more innovative payment methods that are commonly found at Neteller slot sites:
Skrill, formerly known as Moneybookers, is another digital wallet that Paysafe owns. As one of the most popular e-wallets, Skrill is widely supported at online casinos in Europe and beyond.
Known as the biggest e-wallet of them all, PayPal has over 300 million users worldwide and is available in most countries. Online casinos have been using PayPal for years, and it's easy to see why. The service integrates so seamlessly with others, making it incredibly easy to use. That does not mean PayPal is perfect, but it remains the gold standard.
EcoPayz is still somewhat of an unknown name in the mainstream, but online gamblers are well familiar with this payment method. It is widely available in UK casinos and makes it easy to transfer funds. With its own ecoVirtualCard (operated by VISA), EcoPayz provides a one-stop-shop for digital and physical transactions.
While WebMoney is not as common as the likes of Skrill, PayPal, and Neteller casino online sites, it does fill an important niche. Specifically, many of its 40 million customers are in Eastern Europe and Russia. That means online casinos in the UK can more easily appeal to that market, while customers in those regions can have a safe payment option.
MuchBetter tries to differentiate itself from its rivals by trying to do things, well… better. For example, it has the lowest fees of any e-wallet and works on innovative features. While this is an exciting platform, it is not yet a widely available as other digital wallet solutions.
InstaDebit is a unique payment method for online casinos that builds on a traditional bank transfer with some extraordinary security measures. Because InstaDebit connects directly to your bank account, it provides complete flexibility for paying for goods online while removing financial and personal information from transactions.
Apple's payment platform is the same as an e-wallet in that it acts as an intermediary for transactions. It allows you to make deposits and withdrawals without needing to provide credit card or bank details. Extremely efficient if you have an iPhone, Apple Pay is a slick way to handle your online casino funds.
Paysafe, the company that owns Neteller and Skrill, is a leading payment provider for online casinos in its own right. It takes a slightly different approach to the e-wallet solution compared to Neteller casino payments. Paysafe uses a pre-paid card that customers must top up before use. Paysafecard is an ideal payment solution for gamblers who want strict control over their budget.
Other Payment Methods
Some gamblers don't want to use digital payment platforms and prefer something more traditional. While bank transfers, credit card payments and debit card transactions may seem archaic in 2021, they remain a popular way to deposit and withdraw money from online casinos. Importantly, you're unlikely to find a casino that does not support these methods.
You can also head to a Bitcoin casino. This is a new breed of online gambling sites that is carving its niche in the online casino industry. These new casinos only accept cryptocurrency as deposit and withdrawal methods. What if these casinos are a little too futuristic for you but you like the idea of Bitcoin? In this case, cryptocurrency is supported at many leading online casinos in the UK alongside Neteller and other payment methods.
Neteller Slots Advantages and Disadvantages
There's no doubt that Neteller casino sites provide a safe and effective way to manage your casino money. If you're a newcomer to Neteller, there are some pros and cons worth considering when looking for slots that use Neteller:
Advantages of Using a Neteller Casino Online
There are numerous advantages to using Neteller slots payments at an online casino. The most significant advantage is one shared with other e-wallets. It is the ability to store money digitally. This is important because it means you can quickly access your funds without needing to provide financial information.
That's not the only benefit you get from using Neteller, so let's take a look at some more:
- Easy to Use: Sending money to an online casino account using Neteller couldn't be easier. Once your accounts are linked, all subsequent deposits will be authorized by a unique ID number. This saves you time and maintains security because you are never sharing personal details.
- No Extra Steps: Even if you don't have money in your Neteller account, the service will draw funds from your bank account to finish the transaction.
- Extremely Safe: In addition to the inbuilt safety precautions offered by the top online casinos, Neteller is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK. So it always ensures maximum security and fairness.
- Casino Bonuses: Among our selection of Neteller casino sites, players will often find special bonuses. By depositing with Neteller, gamblers can usually claim a unique cash reward or cashback.
- Neteller Benefits: On top of on-site casino bonuses exclusive to Neteller users, Neteller offers its own VIP benefits. Each transaction a player makes to a Neteller slots site will count towards their annual points total. The higher you climb, the more rewards become available.
Disadvantages of Neteller Casino Online Sites
There's a lot to love about using Neteller casino sites because making deposits and withdrawing money is easy. However, nothing is perfect, especially in the world of financial services. In fact, many of the problems with Neteller are issues you will find with just about every other payment method.
With that in mind, let's look at some of the disadvantages of Neteller:
- Transaction Fees: No-one wants to pay fees when they withdraw money from an online casino. Unfortunately, fees are just a fact of the financial industry, with all institutions charging for their services. Neteller is no different, although fees are typically lower than credit card and bank transfer costs.
- Withdrawal Limits: Neteller has a cap on the amount of money you can withdraw in a single transaction at just £3,000. Most casinos allow customers to withdraw more than that in a single transaction, which banks and credit cards support. Neteller's small max deposit limit means you will have to make multiple transactions if you win big, paying fees each time.
- Verification Process: When you sign up for Neteller, the company requires proof you are the person you say you are. That means taking a photo of your ID and sending it to the company. Hardly the worst thing in the world and faster than opening a bank account or applying for a credit card.
Pros and cons of using Neteller at UK slots sites:
|You can deposit funds without sharing your banking information.||Transaction fees apply, but tend to be lower than typical credit card fees.|
|Neteller is widely available, safe and easy to use.||Depending on your VIP status, your withdrawal limits may be low.|
|Special casino bonuses may be available if you use Neteller.||You may need to verify your identity before you can make a withdrawal.|
How to Make a Deposit at a Neteller Slots Site
One of the main reasons to use Neteller is to make transactions between your bank and the online casino easy. You'll be happy to know that using the service to deposit money for slots that use Neteller is simple, and here's how you do it:
- Visit Neteller and register for a free account, providing any information needed. If you're already a customer, sign in.
- Once you have created an account with Neteller, head to one of our recommended online casinos and select the cashier section or its equivalent.
- Scroll through the payment options to find Neteller and select the service.
- Enter the amount of money you want to deposit into your casino account.
- Confirm the transfer and check your casino account to see it has been successful.
- Funds should arrive at your casino account instantly.
How to Withdraw Winnings from a Neteller Casino Online
Withdrawing funds is just as easy as depositing money and completed by following these simple steps:
- Navigate to your favourite online casino and select the cashier page or its equivalent.
- Scroll to Neteller and select the payment option.
- Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw. Online casinos have minimum withdrawal limits, usually around £10. There are also maximum withdrawal limits, but they far exceed Neteller's £3,000 deposit limit.
- Input your Neteller ID number and sign in to your account.
- Confirm the withdrawal. Transactions from online casinos take up to 72 hours due to the casino approving the withdrawal of funds.
Neteller Slots Bonuses and Free Spins
When you visit a Neteller casino, you can expect to be greeted by numerous bonuses and promotions. Whether you are a new player or a long-time customer, there will be something for you to enjoy. Below are some of the most common Neteller slots bonuses in the UK:
- Sign-up Bonus: A sign-up bonus is available for new players only. The Neteller casino site will provide you with free spins or bonus money for signing up, with no deposit required.
- Welcome Bonus: Also available only to new players, a welcome bonus is a deposit match where the casino will give you a percentage on top of your deposit, around 100% or 200%. For example, a deposit of £20 with a 100% match would give you another £20 of bonus money, leaving you with £40 to play on the casino's games.
- Free Spins: Sometimes, you will see Free Spins bundled with the welcome bonus, but they can also be available on their own. Free Spins bonuses are perfect for people playing at Neteller slots casinos. However, casinos will usually specify which slot games you can play to redeem your free spins.
- Deposit bonus: This is a promotion where a casino rewards you for depositing money into your account. Rewards can be Free Spins, bonus funds, loyalty points for VIP members, or something more substantial if you make a big deposit.
It is worth noting that all Neteller casino bonuses come with a wagering requirement, which is the number of times you have to play through the bonus before you can withdraw it as cash. Typical wagering requirements in the UK can range between 20x, 30x, and even 40x your initial bonus amount.
Many beginners doubt the legitimacy of casino bonuses. They believe there is no way they can win big with the extra funds that a bonus provides. That is not true because all casino games are random, and players are given a fair chance of winning. You are just as likely to land a winning spin on a slot with bonus money as you are with your own cash.
That does not mean you should choose a Neteller casino online based only on its bonuses, but these offers make a nice addition to the overall package.
Best Casinos To Get Extra Spins
|Casino||Extra Spins||Slots Wagering||Bonus||Visit Site|
|120||35x||Unlock up to £100 Cash & 20 Wager-Free Spins||Visit Site||FullT&Cs apply. Extra spins - no deposit required & new players only. Claim within 3 days of registration & 3 day expiry. Extra spins worth £0.10 each on Book of Dead, winnings paid as cash. Deposit offers available across any two deposits. Both expire 7 days after registration & have 7 days to wager once claimed. Deposit £10, £25 or £50+ & wager 35x for a cash reward. Only cash stakes qualify & wagering contributions vary. 5 extra spins on Book of Dead with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry.18+ BeGambleAware.org.|
|100||35x||100% Welcome Bonus up to £300 + 100 Zee Spins + 500 Zee Points||Visit Site||18+. New players only. Min Deposit £20. Max Bonus Bet £5. Winnings from spins capped at £50. 100 Zee Spins valid on Starburst (first 10 credited immediately upon first deposit; rest credited at 07:00 GMT at 10/day). Spins must be used by 23:59 GMT of the day on which they are credited to player account, any unused shall be removed. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and subject to 35x wagering (bonus + cash). Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.org|
|50||35x||100% Welcome Bonus up to £500 + 50 Bonus Spins||Visit Site||18+. New players only. 1 bonus offer per player. Min. deposit £20. Max. bonus bet is £5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus funds will be removed. Bonus funds are 100% match up to £500 on your 1st deposit, 25% match up to £1000 on your 2nd deposit, and 50% match up to £500 on your 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org|
Online casinos do not charge customers fees to deposit or remove money from their account, so what you win is what you get, at least from the casino. Neteller does charge a fee for some withdrawals but will always inform you of those fees before you confirm the transaction. Unfortunately, Neteller is a little vague on what exactly its fees are, but here's the relevant information:
- All deposit methods carry a fee of 2.5% for all deposits.
- For merchant sites such as casinos, withdrawals carry a 1.75% fee.
Neteller Casino Security and Safety
Neteller sits in the top bracket of e-wallets in terms of security. From 128-bit encryption, multi-factor authentication, and SSL, the platform has the best technology to keep your data safe. Moreover, Neteller is authorized by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which means it adheres to the regulatory body's standards.
As a service for gamblers, Neteller provides a vital barrier between your banking information and cybercriminals. You never have to share your financial details when making a transaction, keeping your payments ring-fenced from the rest of your funds. Because each transaction requires a unique ID number, there is little chance of someone hacking your account and making transactions without permission.
Online Neteller casino sites are 100% validated in the UK thanks to approval by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC). It means Neteller slots casinos are entirely legal and secure to the highest standard.
Neteller Mobile Slot Sites and Casinos
Playing online casino slots on a desktop remains hugely popular, but there's no doubt the future is in mobile slots casinos . As more people seek Neteller slot sites for their mobile devices, Neteller casino venues that cater to mobile are becoming essential. The good news is most of the leading online casino providers offer a 100% mobile compatible experience.
There are two ways to enjoy Neteller casinos on your mobile device:
- Use a Browser: Just like on a computer, you can access your favourite online casino directly from your smartphone or tablet web browser. The clear advantage is you don't have to download any third-party software to your device. Most leading online casinos will have a website that transitions seamlessly to smaller mobile screens.
- Download an app: Some casinos have dedicated apps for iOS and Android. While these offer nearly identical games to desktop sites, the app will provide a bespoke UI for mobile use. Because of restrictions against gambling apps on iOS and Android, you may have to download the app directly from the casino's website instead of the app store.
Best Mobile Casinos For UK players
|Casino||Mobile Games||iOS App||Android App||Bonus||Visit Site|
|2000||100% Welcome Bonus up to £300 + 100 Zee Spins + 500 Zee Points||Visit Site||18+. New players only. Min Deposit £20. Max Bonus Bet £5. Winnings from spins capped at £50. 100 Zee Spins valid on Starburst (first 10 credited immediately upon first deposit; rest credited at 07:00 GMT at 10/day). Spins must be used by 23:59 GMT of the day on which they are credited to player account, any unused shall be removed. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and subject to 35x wagering (bonus + cash). Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.org|
|1535||120 Free Spins on Starburst||Visit Site||18+. New depositors only. UK residents only. Minimum deposit £10. Extra Spins are valid only on Starburst and expire in 7 days. 10x wagering apply. Certain deposit types are exlcuded. Gamble responsibly. www.begambleaware.org|
|1490||100% Match Bonus up to £400 + 30 Bonus Spins||Visit Site||18+. New players only. One bonus offer per player. Minimum deposit £20. Max bonus bet is £5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Winnings from Bonus spins credited as bonus funds and capped at £100. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days otherwise any unused bonus shall be removed. Bonus funds are 100% match up to £400 on your 1st deposit, 40% match up to £3000 on your 2nd deposit, and 60% match up to £1500 on your 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds contribute towards any wagering requirements. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org|
How We Rate and Review Payment Methods
Our experienced team of casino reviewers at SlotSource.co.uk includes experts on payment methods. When we look at a Neteller casino, we want to know the payment method stands up to our strict criteria. Sometimes reputation points to the quality of service, but we even put the biggest e-wallets through our rigorous review process to ensure they deliver on the following aspects:
- Safety and Security: Nothing is more important at a Neteller casino online than security. You can have the best Neteller slots site, but if it does not protect your money or information, it fails. We check licensing, regulations, and independent controls to ensure payment platforms always keep your cash protected.
- Ease of Use: One of the benefits of e-wallets is their convenience, so we make sure digital payment methods are efficient and allow you to make transactions with no fuss. It should be easy to navigate your account and handle your funds without confusion.
- Availability: It's always nice when a newcomer arrives on the scene, but familiarity is also important. An established payment method will be supported by more casinos and available to more people.
- Fees: We all wish we could remove transaction fees, but they are a fact of financial life. We provide you with information on deposit and withdrawal fees so you can make an informed decision about Neteller slots casinos and other payment options.
- Mobile App: Most of us do all our basic computing on our smartphones, so having a mobile app to access our money is essential. We review payment platforms and their apps to ensure they measure up to their PC versions.
❓ Is playing slots with Neteller a good choice?
Absolutely. Playing at a Neteller casino is an excellent choice. The platform ticks all the boxes you expect from a good e-wallet. It is secure, easy to use, provides fast transactions, and is widely available at a range of Neteller slots casinos.
💷 What is the minimum amount I can deposit with Neteller?
The minimum deposit that you can make into your Neteller account can vary depending on the payment option you choose, your account VIP status and location. If you want to use Neteller to fund your casino account, you may be able to deposit as little as £1 at some sites, but the most common minimum deposit allowed at online casinos is £10.
💷 What is the maximum amount I can deposit with Neteller?
Your Neteller transaction limits depend on your account status. £10,000 is the most you can deposit with Neteller, which means you could really stack up your casino funds. However, in terms of withdrawals, Neteller will only accept payments of £3,000 or under.
💸 How fast are the Neteller withdrawals?
The time it takes to move funds from your casino account to Neteller depends on the online casino. Standard transactions on the Neteller platform are instant, but casinos can take anything from a few minutes to a few days approve a withdrawal request.
💰 Are there any Neteller bonus offers for the slot players at the casinos?
Yes, there are numerous Neteller casino bonuses available, just like any other casino bonus. Examples of common Neteller slots casino offers include welcome bonuses, deposit bonuses, and Free Spins. Some casinos offer Neteller-specific bonus deals while others may exclude Neteller payments from their standard bonus offers.
❓ Do I have to pay to open an account with Neteller?
You will need a Neteller account to make transactions between the service and your favourite online casino, but you don't need to pay to create a Neteller account. Although it is free to create your account, deposits and withdrawals will incur transaction fees.