How To Claim Online Slot Site Bonuses
Best UK Slot Bonuses Here:
|Casino||Bonus||Offer Free Spins||Minimum Deposit||Visit Site|
|100% Welcome Bonus up to £100 + 150 Extra Spins||150||10||Visit Site||18+ Full T&C's Apply. New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 40 x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 15 Spins on Gonzo's Quest game will be credited instantly + then 15 per day for 9 days. Extra Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Extra Spins winnings £100. Skrill + Neteller excluded. Always refer to Bonus Terms - www.begambleaware.org|
|120 Free Spins on Starburst||120||10||Visit Site||18+. New depositors only. UK residents only. Minimum deposit £10. Extra Spins are valid only on Starburst and expire in 7 days. 10x wagering apply. Certain deposit types are exlcuded. Gamble responsibly. www.begambleaware.org|
|100% up to £300 + 100 Spins||100||20||Visit Site||18+. New players only. min deposit £20. Max bonus £5. Winnings from spins capped at £50. 100 Zee Spins valid on Starburst (first 10 credited immediately upon first deposit; rest credited at 07:00 GMT at 10/days). Spins must be used by 23.59 GMT of the day on which they are credited to player account, any unused shall be removed. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days. Bonus funds are separate to cash funds, and subject to 35x wagering (bonus + cash). Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.org|
Types of Online Casino Bonuses
The best slot bonuses come in various types, with online casinos often mixing up different bonuses in one promotion. Knowing the differences between these promotions is important because you can choose the bonuses that suit your casino preference and strategy. Below are the most common online casino bonuses and how they work.
- The most popular promotion at a casino site is the welcome offer. It is a bonus that the casino uses to entice new players. A welcome offer may comprise one or more individual bonuses. It is only available to new players upon signing up to the casino.
No Deposit Bonus
- As its name suggests, a no-deposit bonus is a bonus that allows players to test the casino and try out slots without spending their own money. A casino will give a no-deposit bonus in the form of bonus spins on a specific slot game or bonus money to wager on eligible games. Due to United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC) regulations, UK casinos can only offer free-play to players that have signed up and verified their account. Therefore a no-deposit bonus is also commonly referred to as a sign-up bonus.
- For obvious reasons, a deposit bonus is usually much larger than a no-deposit bonus. As it requires the player to make a financial commitment and spend their own money, casinos feel more comfortable investing considerable sums to make players happy. In the case of a deposit bonus, the casino will credit your account with bonus money against your deposit amount. For example, in a 100% deposit match, up to £300, the casino will double your deposit up to £300, leaving you with £600 to wager if you take full advantage of the bonus and deposit the maximum allowance.
- If you search for the top bonuses for slots, you will see plenty of bonus spins promotions. When the casino rewards you with bonus spins, you can wager them on participating slot machines without paying for the spin's wager. There are some limitations to consider with bonus spins, such as eligible games and bet limit per spin.
No Wagering Bonus
- Wagering requirements keep popping up when discussing casino bonuses. These are defined as the number of times you must play through/wager the bonus amount before being available for withdrawal as cash. However, a no-wagering bonus does not require you to fulfil play-through requirements. It could be bonus spins, a risk-free bet, or some bonus cash, and it is all completely free! Sure, the bonus will usually be relatively small, but it is still nice to have something for free.
Mobile Casino Bonuses
- Many gamblers play online casino games on their mobile device exclusively. If you fall into that group, you will be happy to know there are plenty of special bonuses available only on mobile devices. You can claim these bonuses by accessing the casino either through a mobile browser or a native mobile casino app.
- In the case of a cash-back bonus, the casino will award you points for activity on the site (deposits, wagers, etc.), allowing you to redeem these points to a cash bonus. While some cash-back bonuses feature surprisingly few restrictions, others will only allow you to use the bonus money on a specific set of games. Also, casinos usually require you to spend cash-back bonus funds within a short time.
Best UK Mobile Casinos
|Casino||Mobile Games||iOS App||Android App||Bonus||Visit Site|
|2000||100% up to £300 + 100 Spins||Visit Site||18+. New players only. min deposit £20. Max bonus £5. Winnings from spins capped at £50. 100 Zee Spins valid on Starburst (first 10 credited immediately upon first deposit; rest credited at 07:00 GMT at 10/days). Spins must be used by 23.59 GMT of the day on which they are credited to player account, any unused shall be removed. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days. Bonus funds are separate to cash funds, and subject to 35x wagering (bonus + cash). Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.org|
|1535||120 Free Spins on Starburst||Visit Site||18+. New depositors only. UK residents only. Minimum deposit £10. Extra Spins are valid only on Starburst and expire in 7 days. 10x wagering apply. Certain deposit types are exlcuded. Gamble responsibly. www.begambleaware.org|
|1490||Welcome Offer Package: 100% Up To £100 bonus + 50 bonus spins on Starburst or Aloha 100% Up To £200 bonus + 100 bonus spins on Starburst, Gonzo, Aloha or Twin Spins 100% Up To £300 bonus + 150 bonus spins on eligible Netent Games||Visit Site||18+. New players only. One offer per player. Max bonus bet £5. Offer: 100% bonus match on 1st deposit + bonus spins. Value of bonus & number of spins depend on deposit amount: £20-£99: max £100 bonus + 50 spins on selected games; £100-£200: max £200 bonus + 100 spins on selected games; or £200+: max £300 bonus + 150 spins on eligible NetEnt Games. Winnings from spins credited as bonus and capped at £100. Bonus funds are separate to cash funds & subject to wagering requirement (35x deposit + bonus). Only bonus funds contribute to wagering requirement. Bonus funds expire within 30 days; bonus spins within 72hrs. Affordability checks apply. Terms Apply. Please gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.|
How to Make Sure You Are Getting the Best Slot Bonuses
There is a wide choice of slot bonuses offered to UK online casino players. However, to make sure you are getting the best offers, you will need to understand the types and details of each bonus. Understanding restrictions and expectations can help you avoid misunderstandings later.
Best Bonus Spins Offers
How many bonus spins awarded and on which games depends on the casino and offer type. While some promotions provide a number of bonus spins to be played on a specific slot, others will allow you to choose from several games. In some cases, a slot site will bundle bonus spins into a welcome offer that also includes a monetary deposit bonus.
Casinos often use bonus spins to promote a new online slot or a popular slot they want players to try. The stake value of each bonus spin will be set, and you can usually expect bonus spins to be given on low volatility, high RTP (Return to Player) slots. This type of slot machine produces small, frequent wins, which get players excited and entice them to deposit and spend their own money once the bonus spins are used. Bonus spins are rarely offered on progressive jackpot slots, given the casino will need to contribute a percentage of every wager towards the prize pool.
Bonus Deposit Requirements
Nearly all casino bonuses require a deposit. While some slot sites offer no-deposit promotions, they are rare and hard to find. As part of the promotion terms and conditions, you will be required to make a minimum deposit to claim the bonus. Note that the minimum deposit to qualify for a bonus may be higher than the minimum deposit allowed at the casino. Some slot sites will also restrict a bonus to specific payment methods. For example, a casino may not allow you to claim a bonus if you deposit with an e-wallet like Paypal, Neteller, or Skrill.
Casino Bonus Wagering Requirements
Most casino bonuses will have wagering requirements, which are the times you need to wager the bonus before you can withdraw it. If you want to claim the best slot bonuses, you will need to accept that there will be a wagering requirement. Typical wagering requirements dictate playing 20x, 30x and 40x your bonus stake, however there are also cases of lower and higher amounts. Wagering requirements can be understood by looking at the formula below:
- Bonus Amount x Wagering Requirement = Total Amount To Be Wagered
For example, a £100 bonus with a 30x wagering requirement will require you to wager £3,000 before you can withdraw bonus money (£100x30).
Some casinos apply the wagering requirement to both deposit and bonus money. It effectively results in a higher wagering requirement. For example, if you receive a £100 bonus on a £100 deposit (100% match bonus) with a wagering requirement of 30x, it will require you to wager £6,000 ((£100+£100)x30). This increases your effective wagering requirement from 30x to 60x.
As you had probably noticed, wagering requirements can become quite complex, and there are various ways for casinos to implement them. That is why it is always essential to check the bonus terms and conditions and adequately understand the wagering requirements.
Bonus Spins Wagering Requirements
Wagering requirements are slightly different in the case of bonus spins. Once you use the bonus spins, you will need to fulfil the wagering requirements on the money that you win in order to redeem it.
For example, if you win £10 from bonus spins and the wagering requirements are 30x, you will need to wager £300 (£100x30) before you can cash out your winnings.
Get Extra Spins Here:
|Casino||Offer Free Spins||Offer Wager Requirement||Bonus||Visit Site|
|20||35||Unlock up to £100 + 20 Wager-Free Spins||Visit Site||T&Cs apply. New reg only. Opt in & deposit £10, £25 or £50 within 7 days & further 7 days to wager cash stakes 35x to unlock reward (£50 on 2 deposits). 3 day exp. Wagering/game contributions vary. 10 wager-extra spins x10p to added to Book of Dead with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry. 18+ BeGambleAware.org.|
|100||35||100% up to £300 + 100 Spins||Visit Site||18+. New players only. min deposit £20. Max bonus £5. Winnings from spins capped at £50. 100 Zee Spins valid on Starburst (first 10 credited immediately upon first deposit; rest credited at 07:00 GMT at 10/days). Spins must be used by 23.59 GMT of the day on which they are credited to player account, any unused shall be removed. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days. Bonus funds are separate to cash funds, and subject to 35x wagering (bonus + cash). Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.org|
|50||35||1st Deposit 100% up to £200 + 50 bonus spins on Book of Dead and 2nd deposit 50% up to £50||Visit Site||18+. New players only. Min deposit £20. Max bonus bet £5. Bonus spins on selected game only and must be used within 72hrs. Winnings from Bonus spins credited as bonus funds and capped at £100. Bonus funds expire within 30 days. Offer is 100% bonus match up to £200 + 50 Bonus spins on your 1st deposit, and 50% bonus match up to £50 on your 2nd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to cash funds & subject to wagering requirement (35x deposit + bonus). Only bonus funds contribute towards wagering requirement. Affordability checks apply. Terms apply. Please gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org|
Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions
There are additional terms and conditions attached to every casino bonus, such as expiry dates, caps on bonus withdrawals and excluded payment methods. In addition, different games contribute differently towards wagering requirements. UKGC-licensed casinos are legally obligated to state clearly on their site the restrictions, terms, and conditions. We fully advise all punters to read the terms and conditions before signing up to the casino and trying to claim the bonus.
How to Claim Casino Slots Bonuses
If you are looking for the best slots bonuses in the UK, you came to the right place. Our team of SlotSource.co.uk casino experts scour the internet for casino bonuses. We carefully read all the terms and conditions and only bring you the best slot bonuses available. When it comes to finding the most attractive casino bonuses, our team works hard, so you don't have to.
Once you decided on the bonus that is right for you and understood the terms and conditions, sign up to the respective casino. There may be several requirements for claiming a bonus, such as signing up, creating a mobile account, using a specific payment method or making a deposit over a specific amount. Once you fulfilled these requirements, there can be a few possible ways to claim your bonus:
- The bonus will automatically be credited to your account balance with no further action required on your part.
- You will need to enter a promotion code upon registration to redeem the bonus. You can usually find code on the bonus advertisement or the casino's website.
- You will need to choose the bonus you wish to claim from several promotions available at the casino. It is done either during the signup process or right after that.
- You will need to opt into claiming the bonus by contacting the casino's support team.
Finding the best slots bonuses is not easy because there are so many great choices that casinos offer to UK players. To make things easier, it is essential to understand what online casino bonuses are all about, how they work, and what types of promotions are available. Armed with all the knowledge and information we provide in this SlotSource.co.uk guide, you can get the most out of bonus spins, deposit bonus offers, welcome packages, and no deposit bonuses. To make it even easier, refer to our list of the best bonuses from the UK's top online casinos.
How To Claim Online Slot Site Bonuses: FAQ
🤑 Why do online casinos offer bonuses?
Online casinos use bonuses to entice new players and reward the loyalty of existing customers. Bonuses allow players to try online casinos and games without spending their own money. But they also benefit casinos by helping them attract new customers and enhance the loyalty of their existing player base.
🎰 What are the types of slot bonuses?
Slot bonuses come in many forms. Some of the best are bonus spins, which give players a chance to play a popular online slot for free. Other casino bonuses are no deposit bonuses, welcome offers, deposit bonus promotions and cash backs.
💰 What are wagering requirements for casino bonuses?
Wagering requirements are the number of times you must bet the value of the bonus before you can withdraw it as cash. While wagering requirements for bonus money apply to the bonus sum, bonus spins wagering requirements apply to the winnings generated from the spins.
🏦 Can you get casino bonuses with no wagering requirements?
Yes, you can. While not common, some casino bonus offers do not have wagering requirements attached. These promotions will usually not be as large, given the casino is effectively handing free money that players can withdraw pretty quickly, leaving the casino susceptible to losses and bonus abuse.
🔎 Can you find bonus spins on progressive slot games?
Very rarely. Progressive slot games feature a joined prize pool, where part of the wager every player makes is contributed towards the jackpot. As bonus spins also count towards the prize, it does not make financial sense for online casinos to give players bonus spins for progressive slot games. Therefore, bonus spins are available for many standard online slots, while progressive slots are usually reserved for paying customers.
📋 Do wagering requirements apply to the slots bonus or the deposit amount?
It depends. If the promotion you are playing is a deposit bonus, the wagering requirements will be applied to the deposit amount. However, sometimes online casinos will apply wagering requirements to both the bonus and the deposit amount. Therefore it is always recommended to check the casino's terms and conditions to understand the wagering requirements and other bonus terms fully.