Set a bet between £0.20 and £20 per spin and hit the Spin button to set sail in this magical world. You’ll see the magic orb itself in the centre of it all. It never cascades and can trigger numerous features that can boost your wins nicely.
The key feature like in any other Cluster Pays slot with the slot bonus is the Cascades. Whenever you score a win, the winning symbols will be replaced by new ones, potentially leading to new winning combos. These can go on and on as long as winning combinations are formed.
Besides the Cascades, the key to major wins lies in the Orb. The magical Orb never cascades and can trigger the slot’s major special features. Those are:
- Transform. The Orb chooses a symbol to transform, resulting in all such symbols on the grid changing to a matching symbol.
- Wild. Adds Wilds on the grid for bigger wins.
- Multiplier. Awards an x2, x3, x5, or x10 Multiplier.
- Destruction. This feature shatters all the symbols save for one, triggering a big cascade.
- Free drops. Triggers the Free Drop bonus.
- Hold & Win. Triggers the Hold & Win feature.
You can expect a modifier when the Orb animates. However, keep in mind that it can also animate and fail to trigger a feature from time to time.
During the base game, you’ll also see golden coins landing on the screen. Five or more on a single spin will trigger the Hold & Win Jackpot feature, which can also be accessed via the Orb. You then get three re-spins on a grid that only features blanks and coins, with the Orb in the centre of it all. Any coin landing on the reels during this sequence resets the free spins tally. If you fill the screen with 40+ symbols, you get the Mega jackpot worth 250x.
The smaller ones are Mini, Major, and Maxi, worth 25x, 50x, and 100x respectively.