UK CLIENT AGREEMENT REGARDING USE OF CASINOLAND.COM BONUSES
Version 2.6 - Last Updated 14/01/2021
Full Terms Here1) General bonus terms and conditions
1) All bonuses are limited to one per person, one per household, one per computer or one per IP unless otherwise specified. We reserve the right to close any accounts and void any bets, bonus and winnings if the account was created or used through the use of IP or geolocation masking technologies (including but not limited to VPN, Proxy Servers etc).
2) The deposit and possible winnings connected to the bonus will be locked to the casino until the wagering requirements have been completed.
3) Players from the following countries are not permitted to receive the first deposit bonus and or any deposit bonuses unless otherwise stated: Poland, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Ukraine, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Russia, and Thailand.
4) If not stated otherwise each offer is valid only during the date it was originally sent.
5) All casino bonuses need to be wagered at least 40x unless otherwise stated. For example, if you received a bonus of £50, you will need to make bets of £2000 to complete the wagering requirements. Some games do not contribute 100% towards wagering requirements as stated in term 6.
6) Some games contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirements:
-Video slots and other games: 100%*
-Classic slots: 75%
-All Blackjack, Roulette, Live Casino, Table and Video Poker games: 5%*
*The following games are excluded when using a bonus balance and contribute 0% to wagering requirements: All Baccarats, Beautiful Bones, Big Bad Wolf, Blood Suckers, Castle Builder, Castle Builder II, Dead or Alive, Desperados Wild, Hotline, Jack and the beanstalk, Jackpot 6000, Jungle Spirit, Mystery Joker 6000, Pearls of India, Primal Megaways, Reel Rush, Scrooge, Secrets of Atlantis, Secrets of Christmas, Steam Tower, Super Monopoly, The Final Countdown, Rick and Morty Megaways, The Wish Master, Victorious, Dragon Fall, Donuts, Jurassic Park, King of 3 Kingdoms, Jimi Hendrix, Hotline 2, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Diamond Blitz and Wild Lava. ** The use of bonus funds purely to progress through the bonus stages is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to games such as Scrooge, Devil's Delight, Champion of the Track, Robin Hood, The Wish Master, Castle Builder, Castle Builder 2 and Tower Quest can result in the winnings being voided.
7) We reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings for irregular or abusive play when playing with bonus funds, if players are found to have committed or attempted to commit bonus abuse, Casinoland reserve the right to exclude the Account Holder from any future promotional offers, and terminate the Account Holder's account with immediate effect. Irregular or abusive play with bonus funds includes, but is not limited to:
a) Exceeding maximum bet
b) Any breach of bonus terms and conditions.
c) Opening of multiple accounts to claim multiple bonuses.
d) Betting on low risk roulette bets which include any outside spread combination on covering 25 or more of the numbers on the table or betting Red and Black, Odd or Even.
8)Until the wagering requirements have been met, the maximum bet that can be placed with bonus tied funds is €5. This includes double up wagers after the game round has been completed. For example, wagering winnings from X game round on red/black.
9) Should you play on the excluded games (0%) before meeting the wagering requirements, you agree that Casinoland hold the right to void any winnings made from such games at its discretion.
10) The maximum withdrawal amount for ALL promotional offers and bonuses, unless otherwise stated is £2000, subject to completing wagering requirements. Bonus balances in excess of £2000 will be removed upon completion of wagering requirements.
11) Players can request a withdrawal of their deposited amount prior to meeting the wagering conditions. However, the bonus balance will be forfeited.
12) All deposit and free cash bonuses will expire after 30 days.
13) Bonus funds and associated winnings will be forfeited upon expiry of the bonus.
14) Bets are deducted from the player's cash balance. If no cash balance is available, then the bet placed is deducted from the player's bonus balance.
15) Bonuses can be removed prior to any wagering conditions being met. Please contact Casinoland support or use the forfeit button under the "My Account".
16) Only one bonus can be claimed at one time. Deposit related bonuses cannot be "stacked"
17) Winnings from "free spin" or "bonus" features initiated with bonus funds but completed after the bonus has been wagered, lost or forfeited will be removed.
18)Casinoland management reserve the right to void any bonuses and/or winnings obtained by fraudulent behaviour. Casinoland have a zero-tolerance policy on bonus abuse and bonus related fraudulent activity. If any bonus abuse or bonus related fraudulent activity is suspected, we reserve the right to stop any further bonuses and promotions to a players account.
19)Players using Skrill or Neteller will be excluded from the welcome bonus. Future bonuses can be claimed using these payment methods.
20)Casinoland management have the right to update these terms at any time.
2) No deposit bonuses
1) No-deposit bonuses are capped to a maximum withdrawal of £100. Any balance exceeding this amount will be removed from the account.
3) Free spins bonuses
1) Casinoland may offer promotional bonuses for X amount of game spins for a pre-defined deposit amount, across specified video slots. The coin and line value per spin will be pre-defined and you will not be able to change it.
2) Winnings from any spin related bonus will be credited to your bonus balance, which is subject to the standard bonus terms and conditions, as outlined above.
3) Once a spin bonus has been awarded, you have 7 days to use the spins before they expire and are removed from your account.
4) Casinoland offers two types of spin bonuses:
a) No deposit (Free Spins): When no deposit is required to claim the spins. Winnings from this type of offer are capped to a maximum withdrawal of £100. Any balance exceeding this amount will be removed from the account.
b) Deposit needed: when you are required to deposit before you can claim the advertised spins. The deposit required will vary and you should read the terms on the promotional offer. If not otherwise stated, £50 is the default minimum to claim “deposit needed” spins.
4) Welcome bonus
1) To claim the welcome bonus or any deposit bonus, you must select the bonus when making a deposit.
2) The welcome bonus is only available across your first four deposits.
3) Deposit 1: 100% match up to £200, Deposit 2: 50% match up to £200, Deposit 3: 25% match up to £200, Deposit 4: 25% match up to £200.
4) A minimum deposit of £10 is required to claim any deposit or reload bonus.
5) Tuesday Spotlight Special
1) Promotion runs every Tuesday between 00.00 and 23.59 (Local time).
2) Minimum deposit to claim 50 Free Spins is £50.
3) Bonus cannot be claimed in conjunction with other bonuses.